The ATHENA Soft & Research Skills Academy lectures happen every Monday at 15H online.
Launched on the 21st of March 2022, the Academy sessions are coordinated by K. Petridis (HMU, Greece), Ana Barata (leading researcher at GILT, representing P.Porto), and Pietro Oliva (Cusano, Italy), involving various guest speakers coming from ATHENA network.
Although open to all of the academic community, this joint initiative targets students attending any degree or year in Higher Education.
ATHENA SOFT & RESEARCH SKILLS ACADEMY | PROGRAM
Time Management Skills (21/03/2022) – K. Petridis (HMU, Greece)
- Collaboration SKills (28/03/2022) – Ana Barata (IPP, Portugal)
- Leadership Skills (04/04/2022) – Mario Caporale (Italian Space Agency, Italy)
- Resilience Skills (11/04/2022) – Kleio Koutra (HMU, Greece)
- Active Listening Skills (02/05/2022) – Alberto Peixoto Pinto (IPP & ISMAI, Portugal)
- Emotional Intelligence (09/05/2022) Ana Sá (Porto Business School & IPAM, Portugal)
- Cultural Intelligence (16/05/2022) – Tatjana Welzer (UoM, Slovenia)
- Presentation Skills (23/05/2022) – K. Petridis (HMU, Greece)
- How to prepare a poster and read a scientific report/paper (30/05/2022) – K. Petridis (HMU, Greece)
- How to build your Interview Skills (06/06/2022) – Maria Kartalou (THENAMARIS, Greece)
- How to perform bibliographic Research (13/06/2022) – Pietro Oliva (Cusano, Italy)
- Building your Digital Skills (20/06/2022) – Pietro Oliva (Cusano, Italy)
- Open Access to Research Publications – Reflection of a Librarian – Ms. Dunja Legat (University of Maribor, Slovenia) (27/06/2022)
- Reading Data on Research Funding and the Changing Role of Bibliometrics – Joszef Gyorkos, (University of Maribor, Slovenia) (04/07/2022)
Link for students to enroll in the course: https://forms.gle/8j4QLJWdZ1BBjy9QA