ICIP is the world’s largest and most comprehensive technical conference focused on image and video processing and computer vision. In addition to the Technical Program, ICIP 2016 will feature an Innovation Program focused on vision technologies and fostering innovation and networking. The conference will feature world-class speakers, tutorials, exhibits, and a vision technology showcase.
The ICIP 2016 innovation program will feature a vision technology showcase of state-of-the-art vision technologies, innovation challenges, talks by innovation leaders and entrepreneurs, tutorials, and networking. Nominations for the Visual Technology Innovation Award should be submitted at the conference website.
Call for Papers:
Research frontiers in fields ranging from traditional image-processing applications to evolving multimedia and video technologies are regularly advanced by results first reported in ICIP technical sessions.
Topics in the ICIP 2016 Technical Program include but are not limited to the following:
- Filtering, Transforms, Multi-Resolution Processing
- Restoration, Enhancement, Super-Resolution
- Computer Vision Algorithms and Technologies
- Compression, Transmission, Storage, Retrieval
- Computational Imaging
- Color and Multispectral Processing
- Multi-View and Stereoscopic Processing
- Multi-Temporal and Spatio-Temporal Processing
- Video Processing and Analytics
- Biometrics, Forensics, and Content Protection
- Biological and Perceptual-based Processing
- Visual Quality Assessment
- Scanning, Display, and Printing
- Document and Synthetic Visual Processing
- Applications to various fields (e.g., biomedical, Advanced Driving Assist Systems, assistive living, security, learning, health and environmental monitoring, manufacturing, consumer electronics)
Prospective authors are invited to submit full-length papers at the conference website, with up to four pages for technical content including figures and references, and with one additional optional 5th page for references only. Submission instructions, templates for the required paper format, and information on “no show” policy are available on the paper submission page.
Tutorials, Special Sessions and Challenge Sessions Proposals
Tutorials will be held on September 25, 2016. Tutorial proposals should be submitted at the conference website and must include title, outline, contact information, biography and selected publications for the presenter(s), and a description of the tutorial and material to be distributed to participants. For detailed submission guidelines, please refer to the tutorial proposals page. Special Sessions proposals and Challenge Session Proposals should be submitted at conference website and must include a topical title, rationale, session outline, contact information, and a list of invited papers/participants. For detailed submission guidelines, please refer to the Special Sessions Proposals page and the Challenge Sessions Proposals page.
Challenge Session Proposals: October 30, 2015
Special Session and Tutorial Proposals: November 16, 2015
Notification of Special Session and Tutorial Acceptance: December 18, 2015
Paper Submissions: January 25, 2016 February 1, 2016 (UTC +12 hours)
Notification of Paper Acceptance: April 30, 2016
Visual Innovation Award Nomination: March 31, 2016
Visual Technology Showcase Submission: May 15, 2016
Notification of Visual Technology Showcase Acceptance: May 30, 2016
Revised Paper Upload Deadline: May 15, 2016 Authors‘ Registration
Deadline: May 30, 2016
For any further questions: email@example.com